Do you want to know what type of visa to apply for?
See: Visa Finder
For all visa and citizenship enquiries and enquiries related to lodging visa applications and visa requirements please contact the VFS Global helpline on:
- India and calling internationally: +91-22-67866006
- Nepal: 1800 0910117 (Toll-free for national callers)
- Bhutan: +975 2 338282
- Bangladesh: +88 09606 777 999 / +88 09666911381 (Sunday to Thursday: 08:30am to 04:30pm)
Service Delivery Provider Details:
The Australian Immigration Section in New Delhi has an arrangement with VFS Global to receive visa applications at the Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC). For more details, please see the VFS Global websites:
- For India: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Australia/India/
- For Nepal: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Australia/Nepal/
- For Bhutan: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Australia/Bhutan/
- For Bangladesh: http://www.vfsglobal.com/australia/bangladesh/
For general visa and citizenship enquiries: Australian Immigration Enquiry Form
For queries related to ImmiAccount and online lodgement issues: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Immi/immiaccount-technical-support-form
For applications lodged through ImmiAccount, please upload all additional documents within ImmiAccount itself.
We are unable to accept emails with a total file size larger than 10mb. Under current arrangements, no notification will be generated for enquiries exceeding 10mb which are not successfully received.
The Department of Home Affairs is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 not to disclose any information related to applications to any person other than the applicant, authorised persons or authorised agents. If you are not one of the above mentioned people, we are prohibited from releasing specific information about the application to you. If you wish to be an authorised person, please complete form 956.