- Australian Minister for Trade and Investment, The Hon Andrew Robb AO MP, delivered a speech at the Australia-India Roundtable Dialogue (Melbourne, 6 February 2014). Read here.
- Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs, Ms Julie Bishop, delivered a speech to Confederation of Indian Industries in Mumbai on 16 November. Read here.
- Former NSW Supreme Court Judge, Dr Bob Austin, spoke in New Delhi recently on the ways Australia and India can cooperate in corporate law reform. Read the speech here. Video link for the speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4ehqZb1Sw&feature=youtu.be.
- The Hon Dr Craig Emerson MP, Australian Minister for Trade and Competitveness, delivered a keynote address at the Confederation of Indian Industry Partnership Summit in Agra on 28 January 2013. Read here.
- Senator Kate Lundy's keynote address at Australia India Business Council (3 December 2012)
- The Hon Dr Craig Emerson MP, Australian Minister for Trade and Competitiveness, delivered a keynote address at the Australia India Business Council Dinner in Brisbane on 25 September 2012 about the economic re-emergence of Asia and the strength of the Australia-India relationship.Read more at: http://trademinister.gov.au/speeches/2012/ce_sp_120925.html